Osage Arts Community, Inc. provides a residential studio setting for self directed artists wishing to practice their individual art forms. It is available to artists 21 and older. There is no residency fee.
OAC will provide room, board, and studio accommodations. The artist pays for all other expenses not limited to transportation, materials, healthcare, and personal food preferences
Please read, complete, and upload a copy of the front page of the Residency Contract (Link to Google Drive)
Please read, complete, and upload a copy of the Artist's Handbook (Link to Google Drive)
Terms & Conditions of Residency
- OAC takes great care in the handling of documentation submitted but cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of submitted materials.
- OAC is not responsible or liable for the maintenance, upkeep, safeguard, care or custody of any creative output including the works of art in any form produced by residents for their use.
- I agree to participate in OAC’s work exchange program and the donation of one piece of art work.
- OAC does not allow for pets. This applies for all resident artists and their guests
- I agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of the Osage Arts Community Residency Program.
Please upload a copy of your professional resume/curriculum vitae.
Please upload two professional and one personal written recommendation,
Please upload or link any additional slides, files, or manuscripts if appicable